Vacant Post: Early Years Practitioner (Primary)
Application Deadline: Friday 26th November
Salary & Benefits: (SCP 9-7) Term Time Only – Actual Salary £17,717 – £19,952) depending on experience
Working Times: 37.5 hours a week (4 x 7.5 hour days, 8:00am to 4:00pm and 1 x 8.5 hour day, 8:00am to 5:00pm). Term time (178 days) + 3 PD days, 30 minute unpaid break / lunch
Start Date: 1st January 2021
Early Years Practitioner
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Early Years Practitioner to work in our Early Years provision.
The successful applicant will:
- Have a recognised level 3 childcare qualification.
- Have a good knowledge and understanding of the principles of EYFS and the characteristics of effective learning.
- Have experience in delivering phonics (preferably ReadWriteInc) to small groups
- Have a working understanding of the Early Years Framework.
- Have high expectations and be a reflective practitioner.
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be able to make a positive contribution to the team.
- Be creative and imaginative
- Be enthusiastic in motivating all children to reach their full potential whilst providing support and challenge.
- The ability to engage students and to foster a love of learning is essential for this role.
- Candidates will require energy, initiative, integrity and commitment to our vision and Christian ethos.
|Reduced school year of 178 days plus 3 CPD days, i.e. an additional 12 days of holidays.|
If you believe you have the vision and commitment to work in our school which seeks to raise achievement as well as set and maintain high standards and expectations, we would like to hear from you.
Christ’s College has a reputation for good standards of behaviour and improving resources.
Closing date: 9am, Friday 26 November 2020
Interviews: w/c Monday 29 November 2020
Christ’s College takes its responsibility for safeguarding children very seriously and successful applications will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS, along with standard pre-employment safeguarding checks.