Christ’s College Home Learning
During periods of self-isolation or during national school closures, all Christ’s College students can access learning remotely via Microsoft Teams (click here to access a Teams user guide). During any period of remote learning our priority is to provide:
- A broad and balanced, knowledge-rich curriculum,
- Opportunities for learning new knowledge to make progress through the curriculum.
- Activities for students to practice new knowledge and skills.
Staff and students should according to their normal timetable of lessons each day. Staff will post their lessons on Teams by 9:00am. Work will usually consist of:
- A short quiz to check previous learning,
- A section of teaching through video or live video call,
- A section of independent work to be completed.
Students will also be invited to join a weekly College assembly At Christ’s College we are wholly committed to the safety of our students. We have put together extensive information for parents and carers in relation to online safety. Click here to login to Microsoft Office 365